Automatic laminated glass cutting machine
The 515 LAMe e il 520 LAMe are the ideal machines for those customers with mid to high laminated glass production requirements. The automatic management of all cutting parameters, cutting pressures and reference positioning stops make them high performance and high productivity machines.
- Thanks to user-friendly software, all machine functionalities and parameters can be set in a simple and efficient way. The on-board optimizer and the dynamic visualization of the operations in process help the operator to handle the most complex cutting lay-outs.
- The pneumatically operated arms on the working table allow smooth tilt of the glass sheet. Engineered to handle considerable weights and dimensions, these arms are the ideal instrument to efficiently load and unload large sheets. (Max 450 kg – 992 Lb).
- The automatic PVB blade cycle allows the separation of laminated glass sheet with thick PVB interlayers in very short times and with reduced heating of the glass.
- The latest generation heating elements allow the focusing of the heat in a very concentrated area that, in addition to dramatically lower cycle times, reduces the thermal shock to the glass.
- The two independent heating elements are automatically activated by the software according to the length and the position of the cut, thus allowing considerable energy and consequently economic savings.
- The precise automatic positioning bridge helps the glass handling operations.The high density woolen felt guarantees the best air floatation and avoids that glass chips get stuck inside with consequent potential scratching on the lower surface of glass sheets.
- The optional Low-E coating edge deletion system with vertical axis wheel can operate up to 80 m/min speed.
- The machine can process laminated glass thicknesses from 2+2mm to 8+8mm with, on the 520 LAMe model, automatic cut and breakout cycle of minimum 20mm trim width up to 5+5mm glass.
- The air cushion fan is directly fitted on the machine frame in order to obtain the max efficiency on the air cushion system. The shut-off system installed on the fan inlet allows the immediate interruption of the air cushion and, consequently, the risk of glass shifting.