Glass drill with opposing bits, featuring automatic lower bit drilling and manual upper bit drilling.
Automatic sheet locking during drilling. Regulation of lower bit penetration depth. Variable-height glass support top, from 1000×800 mm to 1800×1200 mm. Manual adjustment of diamond tool speed by means of belts.
- Manual supports for drilling of washbasins.
- Automatic sheet locking during drilling.
- Regulator to determine lower bit penetration depth.
- Automatic expulsion of core.
- Minimum drilling diameter 4 mm.
- Maximum drilling diameter with 2 bits 300 mm.
- Throat depth 670 mm.
- Installed electrical power 3 kW
- Overall dimensions 1300 x 1500 x 2200 mm.
- Worktop height 1100 mm.
- Available height from bit to worktop 50 – 500 mm.
- Machine weight: 600 Kg.
- Glass support bench with castors for sheet positioning.
- Laser alignment system.
- Tank and pump for water re-circulation.
- Supports for in-series drilling.