Drill for concave and convex glass sheets with opposing bits. Manual or automatic advance of lower drill bit and manual advance of upper bit. Upper head can be lifted to a max of 500 mm by means of a gearmotor.
This model, the latest in the RBB drill range, has largely been designed for the drilling of washbasins.
- Manual supports for drilling of washbasins.
- Automatic sheet locking during drilling.
- Regulator to determine lower bit penetration depth.
- Automatic expulsion of core.
- Minimum drilling diameter 4 mm.
- Maximum drilling diameter with 2 bits 300 mm.
- Throat depth 670 mm.
- Installed electrical power 3 kW
- Overall dimensions 1300 x 1500 x 2200 mm.
- Worktop height 1100 mm.
- Available height from bit to worktop 50 – 500 mm.
- Machine weight: 600 Kg.
- Glass support bench with castors for sheet positioning.
- Laser alignment system.
- Tank and pump for water re-circulation.
- Supports for in-series drilling.