340 BCS CLASSIC
Cutting machine completely combinable with manual and automatic loading and breakout modules.
- Structure made up of electro-welded steel tubular pipes, protected by two layers of paint: rust-prevention and coloured enamel.
- Accurately flat and carpet padded wooden table surface.
- Series of pneumatic lifting timing belts for the loading of the loader and the unloading to the glass working area.
- Possibility of producing any complex cutting scheme including straight cuts and outline cuts.
- Cutting bridge made up of steel and placed transversally to the machine fitted with state-of-the-art motoring.
- Electronic search glass squaring (mechanic if the machine is associated to automatic breakouts).
- Cutting parameters adjustment directly from keyboard with possibility to memorise parameters linking them to the type of glass making the use of the machine simple and intuitive.
- The electronic control of all the parameters (pressure, speed, cutting acceleration, quantity of oil on cut, head descent time, beginning of cut head pressure delta) is constantly ensured by the machine control program. In this way there is an excellent and constant cutting quality which permits a good glass breakout.
- Special solenoid valve for lubrication control, allocated close to the cutting wheel, proper for high evaporating oils use.
- Equipment’s for cutting head safety:
Linear encoder for glass delection.
- Collapsile cutting head element, easy to change, that in case of accidental impact avoids to stress the carriage an the bridge.
- Bridge movement driven by motor gripping on pinions with gripping gear facing downwards with the natural advantage of avoiding the deposit of impurities between the teeth.
- Head holder carriage activated by direct drive engine on precision racks.
- Man-machine dialogue simple and intuitive owing to a software interface which takes into account all the glassmaker’s requirements.
- The operator is guided step-by-step, during the introduction of the cutting data and in all operative functions of the machine by the software that helps him and highlights any possible errors.