352 BCS CLASSIC
Machine for the cutting, handling, breakout and loading of sheets of flat glass.
- Structure made up of electro-welded steel tubular pipes, protected by two layers of paint: rust-prevention and coloured enamel.
- Accurately flat and wool felt padded wooden table surface to ensure maximum air cushion performance.
- Powerful air cushion system with a two blowers to create the “air cushion” between the table and the glass.
- This permits a drastic reduction of the friction and it eases all handling operations of the glass itself.
- Tilting working table controlled by two hydraulic cylinders that permit the sub-vertical (80°) position to ease manual loading of the glass.
- Possibility of producing any complex cutting scheme including straight cuts and outline cuts.
- Cutting bridge made up of steel and placed transversally to the machine fitted with state-of-the-art motoring.
- Electronic search glass squaring. The use of this system brings two great advantages:- on loaded glass (in manual mode), the operator must only press the tilting button and the machine, at the end of the descent operation, will automatically start the cutting cycle (traditionally the operator must: start the air cushion, hand square, stop the cushion, disengage the safety barriers and finally start the cycle)
– a second advantage is that the glass is no longer squared on the loading lugs, thus avoiding, with the wear of the latter, the influence on the cutting precision
- Cutting parameters adjustment directly from keyboard with possibility to memorise parameters linking them to the type of glass making the use of the machine simple and intuitive.
- The electronic control of all the parameters (pressure, speed, cutting acceleration, quantity of oil on cut, head descent time, beginning of cut head pressure delta) is constantly ensured by the machine control program. In this way there is an excellent and constant cutting quality which permits a good glass breakout.
- Special solenoid valve for lubrication control, allocated close to the cutting wheel, proper for high evaporating oils use.
- Equipment’s for cutting head safety:
Linear encoder for glass delection.
- Collapsile cutting head element, easy to change, that in case of accidental impact avoids to stress the carriage an the bridge.
- Pneumatically activated glass sheet loading lugs with “dead centre” cam wheels and pneumatic solenoid valve with bistable logic (if there is no consent it cannot move).
- The edges of the working table are made of solid wood to enable the manual breakout of the glass.
- Series of pneumatically activated breakout bars inserted in the working table with their pedal commands located close to their respective bar.
- Bridge movement driven by motor gripping on pinions with gripping gear facing downwards with the natural advantage of avoiding the deposit of impurities between the teeth.
- Head holder carriage activated by direct drive engine on precision racks.
- Man-machine dialogue simple and intuitive owing to a software interface which takes into account all the glassmaker’s requirements.
- The operator is guided step-by-step, during the introduction of the cutting data and in all operative functions of the machine by the software that helps him and highlights any possible errors.